Amazon.it DVD Link
Carlo's father had just died, and he's struggles to cope with the loss. At around the same time, he observes a few things like a framed photo keep getting dislodged in his household. Initially he fears it could be some poltergeist activity, but it becomes worrying when anonymous emails and phone calls start arriving to disrupt his balance. And he also keeps getting a recurring dream involving his father and the women he knew, along with a mysterious nude woman who doesn't show her face at first. He tries to discuss his dreams with childhood friend and colleague at work, the already married Silvia, but she presumes he's just feeling lonely and tries to cheer him up by talking about her fetishes and encouraging him to watch her sexual shenanigans through video chat. The anonymous emails relate to a specific date from his childhood, and he struggles to remember its significance - he suspects everyone around him of trying to blackmail him for some reason. As he strikes off each name from his list of suspects, the face of the mysterious woman in his dream begins to take shape. But who is she, and what did he do on the aforementioned day from his childhood..?
Compilation: Susi Amerio, Barbara Esposito, Cristina Fassio and Patrizia Camatel
- Carlo having a weird dream about his father, his nurse - played by Chiara Pavoni, the cleaning lady, Carlo's friend Silvia, and a mysterious naked woman he doesn't remember seeing before. The woman is played Susi Amerio.
- After Katia the cleaning lady accepts his invitation to stay for dinner, Carlo admits to feeling lonely after his father's death and grabs hold of her hand, and things happen. Katia is played by Barbara Esposito.
- Silvia trying to cheer Carlo up through video chat - she had brought along her friend and fellow colleague Lucia too. When he enquires if her husband was around, Silvia tells him it shouldn't matter, claiming that even when found out, a man wouldn't mind sleeping with two women. Silvia and Lucia proceed to give Carlo a nice little lesbian show. He keeps thinking about what he saw last night even at work. Silvia is played by Cristina Fassio, also the film's assistant director, and Lucia is played by Patrizia Camatel - both of them sexy and refreshingly wholesome ladies.
- The following Wednesday, another session with Katia beckons...
- And another - and naughty Katia is supposedly married..! :)
- This time Silvia gives Carlo a show with her husband.
- After returning from hospital following an accident, Carlo lets Silvia know that he wants to get away for a while.
- And confronts a ghost from the past as he pieces together his memory - the mysterious woman again, now he sees her. A mini montage of scenes.